- Ford suing GM, Chrysler, and Toyota for mounting their cars on four wheels like Ford does.
- GM countersueing Ford for stealing their idea of putting a radio in the dashboard.
- Post suing Kellogg's for stealing the idea of mixing sugar coated raisins with bran flakes.
- Kleenex suing Scotties for stealing the idea of interlacing tissues to keep them popping up out of the box.
- The Sunshine Cookie people suing Nabisco for stealing their idea of placing vanilla cream between two round chocolate wafers.
- Boeing suing Airbus for copying their idea of mounting jet engines on each wing.
- Aerospatiale suing Boeing for stealing their idea for mounting jet engines on the rear of the plane's fuselage.
- Webster suing American Heritage for stealing the idea of listing words in the dictionary in alphabetical order.
- John Kerry suing Mitt Romney for copying Kerry's strategy of being for something before he was against it.
- The Republican Party suing the Deomcratic Party for stealing the idea of making false statements in attack ads.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Lawsuits I expect to see.
Now that Samsung has to pay Apple a bazillion dollars for allegedly copying Apple's rectangular phone with rounded corners, a number of other companies have no doubt realized they can now sue their competitors for anything that bears a resemblance to their own products. I expect we'll soon see other lawsuits such as....
Posted at 12:02 AM