Anti Prop 2 arguments are ridiculous

The arguments against Proposition 2 don't pass my ridiculous test. If something sounds ridiculous it probably isn't true.

Do Proposition 2 opponents really expect me to believe that allowing chickens to turn around and stretch their wings will force grocers to import toxic eggs from Mexico?

Clearly, they're trying to scare us away from doing the right thing because it will cost them some money to comply. But hey, if Prop. 2 passes they'll have a generous six years to make the necessary arrangements before it takes effect. I think they can manage that.

I certainly don't expect that anyone will risk their business by importing bad eggs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Political Puzzles

Oh, Nikki, you're better at math than that.

Why I'm suspending donations to KDFC